Mold


Mold Removal & Restoration

One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood, and drywall. Many times it is due to an underlying problem, like a leaky faucet or broken pipe. The source of the water must be determined and eliminated first and foremost. Under the right conditions mold can start to grow within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home’s physical structure. If mold is present for a prolonged period of time, the exposure to it and its spores can cause health issues in children, the elderly, those with asthma or compromised immune systems and pets. Mold is a fungus and is present everywhere in nature, but when it finds its way into your home it can be a major problem.

If the growth already seems large, call the experts at ServiceMaster of Eugene.

ServiceMaster of Eugene can help

 

We have completed the ServiceMaster® Clean Quality Restoration mold removal training and have the equipment needed to handle the issue.  Living or working in a moldy home or building is ill advised. A quick response and removal will reduce growth thus saving money and time.  ServiceMaster is the industry leader in professional water damage mitigation and mold removal services and stands ready to serve you.