water in 1
Water Damage Restoration Is An Emergency Business
When a family, individual, or business owner suffers a flood, water leak, or various types of water damage, you need a qualified company fast. That’s why ServiceMaster of Eugene is on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. ServiceMaster’s quick response reduces your suffering and saves money. Water damage to structure and contents increases substantially if prompt action is not taken. Call us now at 541-687-0900.
The process unfolds with:
- an initial inspection
- assessment by a project manager
- immediate water removal
- antimicrobial application
- air movement
- dehumidifying with daily monitoring.
Things To Remember:
- Do NOT use household vacuum to remove water.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Lift draperies off carpet and hang on drapery rod via looping through a coat hanger.
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, or luggage to enhance drying.
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry.
- Punch holes in sagging ceilings to allow water to drain.